There's a great big beautiful tomorrow,Shining at the end of every day.
Yes, there's a great big beautiful tomorrow,
And tomorrow is just a day away.
Man has a dream, and that's the start
He follows his dream with mind and heart
And when it becomes a reality,
It's a dream come true for you and me.

Ten things I thought I'd never do on a Disney vacation:
1). Interrupt Mason's preschool class to announce that we're taking a trip to Disney World for Mitch's birthday.
2). Forget the tripod.
1). Interrupt Mason's preschool class to announce that we're taking a trip to Disney World for Mitch's birthday.
2). Forget the tripod.

3). Forget to pack the camera batteries that I'd just bought just for the trip.
4). Eat at the fish place two days in a row!



5). Get separated from my family as the park is closing.
6). Run into the Weaver's again.

9). Experience a poop blow out and spit up explosion in one episode.
10). Celebrate Mitch's birthday!



















2 comments:
just can't get away from those Weavers! Sounds like a very exciting trip-I can't wait to here all the details.
So glad y'll ahd a good trip. The weather looked so nice. Maybe we will plan our next try at a Disney next feb;)
Post a Comment