Monday, March 23, 2009

Click, Take a Pic!

Merritt had his six month pictures made recently. He is at such a fun age - talking all the time and loud talking, at that! He is such a fun addition to our family! He started solid food a few weeks ago and has really gotten the hang of it in the last few days. He loves his big brothers and will turn practically upside down to see them. Miles Avery kisses him about 100 times a day and Mason is always eager to play with him. He goes to sleep without a fuss and wakes up happy and chatty. He's got a quick smile for most everyone (sometimes he needs just a little time to warm up) and he loves to be talked to! He's got lots of hair like Miles Avery, but a pale complexion like Mason. It seems like just yesterday that I was pregnant with him, but I also cannot imagine our family without him!

Oh - here's his three month picture (that I neglected to post back in November).

No comments: