Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I Made it Through the Rain

I'm actually weeding some of my Barry Manilow from the iPod - greatest hits 1, 2 & 3 seemed like a good idea when I put them all on, but when every other song on shuffle is Barry, it's a little much.

In other news, Merritt's blood work came back normal, which is great, but is going to leave the dr a little puzzled as to why his weight is so low on the growth percentile chart. We go back next month to recheck the weight (he was 14 lbs, 10 oz last week)and check the double ear infection. My poor baby boy!

Soccer has begun and Mason is actually wearing his soccer socks to school today. You can imagine the disappointment when I made him put on long pants over the soccer socks!

Our nightly rituals - baths, tons of clean hugs and kisses for Merritt and a visit with each big brother in their respective bunks:

1 comment:

keri said...

merritt looks bigger than that to me! we'll be in the suwanee office in 2 weeks...weill u be there too? :)
wish we had soccer practice on the same nite as ya'll!!