In other news, I'm having my follow-up sugar test tomorrow (otherwise known as post-partum glucose test). Not such a great idea to get tested the week my husband's been gone for 5 days - I wouldn't call it a sugar-free time. Some situations (like being home alone with 3 children under the age of 5) call for sweets!
...that's how my family used to be described by my then four year old son (he's the medium one, baby brother is small, daddy is big and guess who - mommy - is the girl).
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Out of the Deep I Call
In other news, I'm having my follow-up sugar test tomorrow (otherwise known as post-partum glucose test). Not such a great idea to get tested the week my husband's been gone for 5 days - I wouldn't call it a sugar-free time. Some situations (like being home alone with 3 children under the age of 5) call for sweets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sometimes chocolate is called for and sometimes it's called for mulitple times in multiple forms in one day. Glad everyone survived...there's three of them now so one could take the other out and you will still have a couple left over :)
Post a Comment