Friday, October 31, 2008

It's Going To Take Some Time

This candid shot is way better than any of the group shots we had taken at the portrait studio yesterday. I was completely frustrated by our inability to take one good, professional photo of all three of the boys (we did get one great one of just Mason & Merritt - Miles Avery had given up by that point). So I guess we'll just have to settle for the home-grown shots. I didn't even realize that they all matched! And check out Miles Avery holding Merritt's hand - I didn't even tell him to do it (but wow, what a solemn face)!
And earlier this week, Merritt finally found those middle fingers (Mason found those same two middle fingers around the same age - Miles Avery was a paci baby). Merritt has been so much more content this week now that he has built in things to suck on. It takes him forever to find them, but when he does - wow - it's amazing!

1 comment:

The Krentz Family said...

Wow-- you are so lucky to have a finger-sucker! I can't count the number of times we have to stick Jesse's pacifier back into his mouth every day.