Two months - boy, have they flown by! Merritt survived his first round of shots (and so did Mommy & Daddy). He weighed in at 11 lbs, 3 oz and is 23 3/4 inches tall. Quite average! He's smiling all the time and is focusing on things for longer periods of time. He's a lot of fun to have around - I think we'll keep him!
In other news, that same evening, Mason had his first trip to the ER (the episode began around midnight, hence the Gladys Night/Pips reference). He was diagnosed with croup and he's feeling fine now, but the entire situation was very scary. Thankfully, Daddy handled it like a pro!
Miles Avery got a flu shot - no drama there. A pink lollipop solved all his problems!

1 comment:
Poor Mason! Croup is scary! Jackson had it at 11 months and I was sure he was going to die when I first heard him wheezing. Glad Dad was such a good sport and got him over to the ER and all is well now. And I don't really know what to say about bringing the camera to the hospital...I'm going to hope it was his phone and he was really bored after the dr. said all was well :)
Post a Comment