Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm Much Too Young to Feel This Damn Old

Merritt is one month old! It always amazes me how much babies change in these first few months. Everyone spends so much time trying to figure out who they look like, but they just keep changing! Merritt looks nothing like he did when we brought him home just four short weeks ago. Sometimes his eyes look like they're changing to brown (like mine & Miles Avery's), other times, they still look newborn blue (not sky blue like Mason's).


Merritt is already old enough to like big boy stuff (like CARS & bunk beds). When I lay him on Miles Avery's bottom bunk, he immediately gets quiet. And yes, Merritt has even visited Mason on the top bunk!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I forget how quickly and much they change! He seemed a lot bigger at the park on Thursday...couldn't believe it.

Dani said...

Wow! He look s so old. What a sweet boy.