
Mason has an extreme fear of bugs - mostly ones that fly, so I guess roly poly's
are okay in his book. Up until Saturday, he would just let Nana pick one up and show it to him. But on Saturday, he picked up his own and shared the viewing time with Miles Avery! Miles Avery was also making strides of his own that day - mastering the two-wheeled scooter (maybe not mastering, but doing darn well).We're trying to make the most of the end of summer. We hit the water park today (where I felt like absolutely everyone was staring at me - two people actually asked me how much longer do you have?) I answered, but I also wanted to share that I'm loosing weight at each dr's appointment, so I can't look huge enough to garner all those stares and questions! Maybe I'm a little biased.
We also had our end of summer Mexican Fiesta last night and Miles Avery got a little practice at becoming a big brother.

1 comment:
What a sweet picture of Miles and the Martin girls! And you are the BEST mom in the world for going out in this heat at any stage of pregnancy!!! I go to get the mail and melt.
Post a Comment