Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing

I love Coke. I'll drink Diet Coke and every day I have a Coke Zero with my lunch, but hands down, there's no substitute for the real thing. Gestational Diabetes (or the sugar, as we like to call it around here) has removed Coke from my diet. No Coke - none - since July. So as we await the arrival of Baby MAG 3, I also await the arrival of my first Coke in a long time. I think about it all the time (probably to avoid thinking about becoming a mother of three children).
FYI - today's the day I had Mason - five days before my due date. Miles Avery came 11 days early. Apparently, the sugar-free home I've made for Baby MAG 3 must be right up his/her alley - definitely Mitch's child.

2 comments:

keri said...

i'm feeling your pain....i love coke too. i pray i don't have the gest. diabetes b/c i'm so addicted to sugar...and my cokes (and sweet tea)!!

Lisa said...

I dreamed you had a little girl last night and named her Millie Ann. Isn't that funny? I guess I was thinking of you since I checked your blog last night. : )