Sunday, August 17, 2008

Forever And For Always

In your arms
I can still feel the way you want me when you hold me
I can still hear the words you whispered when you told me
I can stay right here forever in your arms
And there ain't no way--
I'm lettin' you go now
And there ain't no way--and there ain't no how
I'll never see that day....
'Cause I'm keeping you forever and for always
We will be together all of our days
Wanna wake up every morning to your sweet face--always


Eleven Years of Marriage! We celebrated our married day (as Mason calls it) yesterday. Granma & Granpa kept the boys and we had a whole weekend to ourselves - to laze around, chat, eat yummy food (and try not to go into labor so the baby won't have the same birthday as our anniversary). Marriage is tough stuff - not for the faint of heart and some years are tougher than others. We are blessed to have a God who uses marriages to show pictures of His grace - daily walking in repentance and faith.

Eleven Years - from silly 23 year olds to parents of three children - God has walked far with us and we are continually surprised at his marvelous blessings.

3 comments:

Dani said...

Wow! Congrats!

Sara said...

Congratulations! 4 more years until another big one...do you have a prize picked out for then? :)

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you. I'm glad you were able to have that time before baby comes. Can't wait to hear of baby's arrival! I'm checking your blog often to make sure I don't miss the news!