Monday, June 04, 2012

I Am Changing


December 2010
June 2012
Goal!  After 18 months of weight watchers membership (12 of which sailed by, the last 6 a little more painful), I've reached goal.  It felt good - but it also felt like another step of a lifetime journey.  I do have more pounds I'd like to shed, I would like to stop weighing/ measuring/tracking, I would like for this weight-adventure to be over.  But the biggest lesson I've learned over all this time (and money) is that it's a lifestyle change.  If I stop doing the things that got me here  (to goal), I will return to the things that brought me here (to weight watchers).  A sweet friend emailed me these words of encouragement:  You have changed you and your family's health for a generation.  WooHoo!  it will also effect what kind of girl they choose.  They will look for one who cares about themselves.  What strong words!  I'm so thankful for the support of my friends and family. 

No comments: