Tuesday, May 01, 2012

The Lusty Month of May!

Three straight WW weeks of gaining - my total loss is shrinking - not the direction I'd hope for.  But I've gotten out of bed early for three straight mornings - running before the boys get up for school - that seems to be working better than dragging Merritt to the park and lugging him around in the jogging stroller.  I'm making better food choices and exercising daily, so I'm hoping to see some different results at the scale this week.  But I know that I'll get frustrated if I don't see the results I expect, thus goes the cycle!

Big school registration for Miles this week.  I'm excited for him, but also nervous.  Mason's transition to big school was pretty smooth (after spending the entire summer prior crying and begging not to go).  He got the hang of it quickly.  Miles is a horse of a different color and big school is going to be way more restrictive than preschool.  He's so creative and playful and fun - I don't want big school to squelch him!

No comments: