July, 2010 - a year ago - I know, I know - it's a little early for the before & after shots, but I couldn't resist. I'm down 43.2 pounds and I set my final goal. These past seven months have been such a journey - mostly ups, a few downs. The encouragement of my family and friends has been amazing - all support, all the time - I couldn't ask for more.
Last week, we went down to the state capitol. Mitch and the boys had never been and Mitch spotted this picture of Martha Berry and quickly snapped my picture with her! Yesterday, Nicole & I ran in another 5K - we laughed at the fact that now, we can just wake up and decide to run a 5K! We used to have to train (mentally and physically). Now we just do it - no headphones, just chatting it up all along the way! (We came in 2nd & 3rd)! Go WW!

No comments:
Post a Comment