
Two weeks - two gains - 2.2 lbs. And this most recent gain came with a trip to the dermatologist where I could have sworn I had 2.2 lbs cut off of me. I could really let all of this set me backwards (even more so than 2.2 lbs already has) and part of it has. I have been the ultimate weight watcher champion/cheerleader/spokesperson. I've been loudly preaching that if you follow the plan, you will lose - you have to lose - there's no other option. I lost on two separate vacations last month. I actually typed in the zip code for my vacation spot and found a place to weigh-in while there. I am dedicated. I follow the plan. Even when I eat more than I should, I still track it and keep up with it so as not to be surprised at the scale. But these two weeks of gaining have surprised me. If I were a betting gal, I'd be out of a load of money. So what to do? I followed the plan and lost 41 pounds. I followed the plan and gained 2.2 of those pounds back. I have a lot more to lose to get to my healthy goal weight by my birthday. I've got to work the plan even though I can't explain why it didn't work these past two weeks. Maybe something else was going on? But I'm sticking with it. Even with deep gashes in my back and head, I'm sticking with it. Even though I think of food practically every waking moment of the day. Even though I go to bed thinking of what I'm going to eat the next day - eagerly anticipating! Just work the plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment