...that's how my family used to be described by my then four year old son (he's the medium one, baby brother is small, daddy is big and guess who - mommy - is the girl).
Monday, July 11, 2011
Gonna Make You Sweat
A gain! Sniff, sniff. My first gain of this 6 month weight watchers adventure. And a gain in the week I ran my first 10K - so a high-high and low-low! It was just a 0.2 gain, but after a streak like I had going (beach week, spring break, etc), I was so disappointed. But I can't get distracted or let this one gain derail me! Instead of 41 lbs, I've lost 40.8 so far. Still running three times a week. The gang and I have picked our next race - Lake Lanier's Under the Lights 5K in November. Mitch and the boys will be joining me! We've got Laker Lanier Island beach & waterpark passes this summer and it's been fun to drive in and talk with the boys about the route we'll be running. And the thought of a cool, November race sounds heavenly after the sweltering July 4th Peachtree!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment