Monday, April 11, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again

Spring Break has come and gone. We had great weather and lots of fun!  This morning was back to the grind - everyone seems to be adjusting as well as can be expected.  Miles: I wish I knew everything already and didn't have to learn.

We babysat some pups for friends at church

We went on a special trip to the zoo with Nana!


We bought and assembled a new kitchen table and bench!

And we ended the week with a return trip to Lake Lanier (we also started the week out there)

10K training is going pretty slowly.  Mitch is working the C25K plan, but I'm floundering a little.  Still trying to run at least 30 minutes several times a week, but I need a more concentrated effort.  I borrowed a jogging stroller today and I hope I've built up enough stamina that I can actually run with Merritt after I drop off Miles at preschool.  There's a park across the street from school, but the one time I tried to run with a stroller, I bombed.  But that was a while ago and I'm 26.2 lbs lighter now and have more running under my belt, so I'm going to give it another try Wednesday.  I cut the grass today - that's enough activity for one day!

No comments: