So the little ticker says only 39 days to go - but it feels like it's going to happen much sooner, so we are preparing (as best we can) for Baby MAG 3. Mitch and the boys assembled the bunk beds Sunday and Mason has been sleeping on the bottom bunk at night and the top bunk during rest time. So far, so good (except that Miles Avery is dying to get on the top bunk, but can't quite maneuver the ladder). New bunk beds meant new mattresses and new twin sheets. I've discovered that with each subsequent child, we seem to need to buy more for the older child and not much for the new baby. I guess nesting is nesting - no matter who the recipient is!We had an ultrasound today - the baby's estimated weight is 6 pounds! Baby MAG is head down (no pictures because Baby MAG was also face down for most of the visit). No amount of prodding or poking could move Baby MAG (stubborn, maybe?). Hopefully, the next face shot we get will be when baby arrives (healthy and quickly - I do have the rapid birth sticker on my file)!
4 comments:
yay! the bunk beds look great. how fun that they get to be roomies :)
We're looking into some bunk beds for the girls...not that we have to pass off the crib anytime soon : )Ava is just tall and will figure out soon how to get herself out I think. Plus bunk beds would free up some space in the girls room! Hope the last few weeks are full of rest and fun for you!
The bed looks great. Can't believe it is so soon.
I love the bunk beds, is Miles sleeping in there too? 35 days until we get the debut-unless you can work that rapid birth into an early due date rapid birth. I have faith!
Post a Comment