Friday, February 01, 2008

O Day of Rest and Gladness

Mason fell asleep yesterday morning at 11am. He does usually take an afternoon nap, but 11am is simply unheard of. But since he was asleep, I went ahead and put Miles Avery down for nap too. We've had a pretty restful week around here - hanging out in our pjs and just lazing around. One morning, Mason asked if he could put some clothes that were laying around in the bathroom in my tub. I said yes and less than an hour later, we had a clothes pool. Once he used the clothes from the bathroom, he roamed around and found every piece of clothing that wasn't nailed down. He enlisted Miles Avery's help and they were quite the little team, full of purpose. Once the pool was full, they fully utilized it, jumping in and climbing out over and over again. I asked if Mason was going to put up all the clothes he'd pull out and he said no, I want Daddy to see it. I wasn't sure I wanted Daddy to see it!
And here's a shot of Sunday Morning Hair Styling Session (where Mason announced he wanted his hair to look like Miles).

(Miles Avery has some Shaun Cassidy going on)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm amazed how different your boys look in that last picture. Both adorable, but totally different!

keri said...

the clothes pool looks like fun :)