Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Sometimes I wonder what the boys do when they have a babysitter - luckily, Nana usually provides photographic proof. When we went on the cruise, Miles Avery wore a head band and when we went to Mitch's staff party this weekend, Mason got to dress up like a reindeer! No big mysteries!
But while Mason was enjoying some silliness, Mitch and I were involved in some silliness of our own - having to wrap a present with one hand (each). We were expertly matched against another couple (who happened to be child sweethearts as well), but in the end (due to Mitch's fastidious wrapping style), we lost. Good match!

Speaking of competition, I am finished with my Christmas shopping. I'm not all wrapped (maybe I'll enlist Mitch's expert help), but I do have some things wrapped and under the tree (and no, the boys haven't bothered a thing - yet). At our last store earlier this week, Miles Avery actually laid down, face down on the floor of the store - I guess he was subtlety trying to tell me he was finished shopping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture of you and Mitch :-)

Anonymous said...

I am amazed you guys didn't win-where is that Gindlesperger dominance we have all come to know and love?