Wednesday, December 19, 2007

He is born, the holy Child

He is born, the holy Child,
Play the oboe and bagpipes merrily!
He is born, the holy Child,
Sing we all of the Savior Mild

Mason climbed up onto the changing table this week and called it the manger. He asked me to sing the song (which I knew meant He is Born), but with his name in it. It took me a minute to understand, but I figured out he thought the song had Miles' name in it and he wanted Sing we all of the Savior Mason. I tried to explain the definition of the world mild and how it is different from his brother's name, but when I was finished, he just asked me to sing the song and put his name in it. We're all about fairness around here!

4 comments:

Sammy said...

Very sweet! I don't know if i would have figured out that one!

Dani said...

That is great! I love it.

keri said...

funny!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas savior Mason-we have our own names of songs around here too, these are the days of Elijah is called Moses song-you wouldn't believe how long it took us to figure that out!