Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What the Lord Has Done in Me

Or actually, Miles Avery. He's just shy of 18 months old and he used the potty for the first time today! For about the past week, he's been grabbing his diaper and saying poop. The first time he did it, I checked his diaper and he was clean, but a few minutes later he wasn't. This happened a few times before I caught on. He even woke up from nap one day and went straight to the bathroom - I thought he'd just seen Mason do it. But today at Granpa's, he actually peed in the potty. Granpa figured out the early alert system and sat him on the toilet and he used it! My big (baby) boy. We even had to cut his hair again yesterday!


3 comments:

keri said...

what?! that's crazy! my now 3 yr old still has NO interest in the potty. if you could potty train him now, that would be amazing. and i like the new haircut, so sweet!

Lisa said...

Good for Miles Avery! That's impressive. I love his haircut too. My sister just had to cut her little boy's hair for the first time-and he's 5 months old! His hair reminds me so much of Miles Avery's.

Anonymous said...

I want you to know that it's 12 am and I just did the audible inhale of breath and woke Andy up when I read that. I cannot believe it! Jackson said he will poop in the street but not the potty! Very nice bigger boy hair cut :)