Monday, November 19, 2007

Hard Candy Christmas


I'll be fine and dandy
Lord its like a hard candy christmas
I'm barely getting through tomorrow
But still I won't let
Sorrow get me way down


A few weeks ago, we were at Kroger (a daily event for us) and at checkout, Mason saw an advertisement for Stone Mountain Christmas. He asked me about it and I explained it to him (or so I thought). We got into the car and he started asking something, but neither Mitch nor I could make heads or tails of it. But somewhere between Kroger and our house, I figured out that he was asking if we could go to Rock Climbing Mountain Christmas. In quick mom-fashion, I made sense of his question and said, yes, we would go, but it wasn't open yet (and honestly, it wasn't). So every single morning since then (and it's been over two weeks now), Mason has asked about Rock Mountain Climbing Christmas and every single morning, he tells me that he has dreamt about Rock Mountain Climbing Christmas (and he seems a little disappointed that I didn't). This morning, I was on the phone with a girlfriend when I got asked about it and she could hear Mason say it and her laughter was too funny (maybe she thought I was making it up). What's more funny is that yesterday, Mitch actually asked me if it was really called Rock Mountain Climbing Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm dreaming about Mountain rock climbing Christmas too! Mason and I will go together since you all don't have the dream quite like we do!