Sunday, November 18, 2007

I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself

I've watched tv, listened to music, cleaned, watched movies, watched football (lots of watching) and I've discovered that my house is quite large when there's no one in it but me. A whole weekend, all to myself. I finally started and completed the scrapbook of my tenth anniversary cruise. Every toy in my house has a home. There are still some projects that I didn't get to (the craft area, bookshelves), but all in all, a very successful weekend. Thanks Granma & Granpa!

And it's been two years since we lost our baby girl. She was such a huge part of our family and we all miss her. When Mason sees UGA on tv on Saturdays, he always says there's Dixie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss Dixie for you! I didn't even know her, but her presence is heavy in the house so I fee like I do. Sorry your baby girl is gone. I bet the house looks fantastic-Can't wait to bring the boys by to mess it up a little! Nothing like baby fight club to turn a house around.

Sammy said...

Did I tell you that Hannah's new found passion lies in acquiring a baby bulldog?! She would have loved Daisy!