...that's how my family used to be described by my then four year old son (he's the medium one, baby brother is small, daddy is big and guess who - mommy - is the girl).
Tuesday, August 07, 2012
Mammas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys
But I guess they do have to grow up. And I knew that. But wow - so much in one short amount of time? Mason lost both his top teeth (one last week and one Sunday morning before church while eating a donut) and now Miles is at big school and Merritt will start preschool soon. And while all of this was happening, Belle had to go to the emergency vet last night - she seemed to have some sort of seizure! I had visions of myself home all alone! But the vet couldn't find anything wrong - she's tired today and doesn't seem her usual playful self, so I hope she bounces back quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment