Thursday, August 02, 2012

Guide Me O Thou Great Jehovah

FDES Website Events
Coffee and Kleenex
When:
Monday, Aug 6, 2012 8:30AM
What:
Informal "comfort session" with Mrs. Hinesley, counselor, for parents following drop-off of students.
Where:
Cafeteria


I hope I don't need Coffe and Kleenex next week - today's Open House went really well!  Both boys have great teachers and it was great to walk into school and feel welcome and at home!  Merritt wore his backpack - he had binoculars too, but left those behind!  Afterward, I asked Miles how he felt about going to big school - he said he was excited about the fort in his new classroom and nervous about actually finding his room!   

Oh - it's Olympic Fever around here - lots of screen time, but so much fun!  The boys love spotting our flag and keeping up with the medal counts!  I just want to tour London and run into my favorite Brit - David Beckham!

No comments: