Friday, July 13, 2012

You're Only A Day Away

Our July 4th Cake (I had one small piece only)
I think tomorrow is my six-week maintenance mark (I missed a weigh-in at the beach).  To become a lifetime member of Weight Watchers, you have to a) make goal, b) maintain for six weeks and c) at the end of the six weeks, be no more than two pounds above (or below) your goal.  I'm nervous.  I gained the week of General Assembly and went completely off-plan at the beach and the week after the beach, after following the plan closely, I was still up .2.  I would love to become a lifetime member tomorrow (and stop paying).  Honestly, I don't know if I have it in me - 64.8 pounds came off fairly easily in less than 12 months.  But these last six months have been an up and down struggle.  I know I have extra weight to still lose - I do have a mirror, but my body seems to be really happy at this weight - where I've been hovering for half a year.  When do I cut my losses (financially) and end this cycle?  I guess I'll decide after the weigh-in (which I'm dragging all the children to). 
Mason Sparkles

July 4th Glow


Even Belle Glows
Just an ordinary summer evening
After Weight Watchers, we're planning to hit a Daybreak Dash - a family fun run that I read about today.  It said: run, walk, stroll or skip.  Merritt skips - all the time - it's his mode of transportation.  I hope he skips all the way through the fun run in the morning.  I actually hope we can all get to the fun run - on time and without tears.  I do have a Krispy Kreme coupon burning a hole in my pocket. 

No comments: