
So much to catch up on - Mason turned 8! And a little over a month later, we had his well-check this morning - a healthy 50 1/4 lb boy! No shots and spring break - what more could he ask for?
In other family news, we started soccer last month - it's been so much fun - we took last year off (there weren't any leagues around), but the boys are doing great - Mason even scored a goal last week!We kicked off our spring break last Friday with a trip to Cloudland Canyon and Berry College! It was so much fun showing the boys where I went to school.
In East Lanier news, Alan's time as our pastor is coming to an end at the end of the month - a new season in the life of our church. In Weight Watcher news, I've been struggling with the same few pounds for several months now. Each day is a new day, but they all seem to be looking alike. I've got to get my motivation back and get these last 8.8 lbs off once and for all. I ran this morning - it had been a while and it felt great. Going for four runs this week!



No comments:
Post a Comment