Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Some Day My Prince Will Come

It's almost here - the Weight Watchers Celebration trip.  It's evolved into more of a celebration of the journey instead of the ultimate destination.  I'm down 55.6 lbs (with a gain last Saturday) - 14.4 to go - but it's time to celebrate - ten long months of slow and steady achievement. 
This is us back in 2002 on our 5 year anniversary trip - I'm pretty sure I weigh less now than I did then - something else to celebrate!


In other news, the boys trick-or-treated for the very first time last night. I've always been very opposed to all things Halloween, but they really wanted to do it.  Last year, they carved pumpkins for the first time - I wonder what next year will hold!


And lastly, today is Hello Kitty's 37th birthday (and her twin sister, of course).

No comments: