Friday, September 30, 2011

It's The Final Countdown

Tick-tock - the countdown begins.  I can't believe tomorrow is October 1st!  Only six more weigh-ins before the big celebration trip!  I'm excited and nervous - 51.2 down - 18.8 to go.  Probably not going to make it to the final goal before the trip, but I'd like to be in my weight watchers range by then - and I've made peace with adjusting the timeline goal.  We're celebrating - this has been an amazing 10 month journey so far!  I'm seeing clothes sizes that I don't ever remember seeing.  Mitch and I had a date night last weekend and the whole goal was finding some blue jeans (it's a work-in-progress).  But it's way more fun to try on jeans and be frustrated at the fit than frustrated that they don't fit!  And I think I'm going to get a massive hair-cut for my birthday in a few weeks.  It's time.

In other news, Merritt has been a total rock star with potty training - honestly, got the hang of it in about two weeks.  And first parent-teacher conference of the year for Mason on Monday.  Stay tuned...

No comments: