When they landed on Plymouth Rock.
If today, Any shock they should try to stem,
'Stead of landing on Plymouth Rock,
Plymouth Rock would land on them.
Memorial Day brought another first - Mason, Miles & Mitch's first races! Miles & Mitch did the One Mile Run, then Mason & Mitch did the 5K. It felt odd to be the cheerleader instead of the runner, but it was a fun day - we enjoyed the parade after the races and a cookout that evening with friends.
Mitch and I just returned from our denomination's General Assembly. It was a great week in Virginia Beach, but a long time away from the boys.
Colonial Williamsburg
This week, we're settling back in - the big boys are attending Vacation Bible Camp and Merritt and I are keeping ourselves busy. I'm over halfway to my weight loss goal! We're gearing up for a fun Father's Day and the Peachtree Road Race is approaching faster than expected - 10K - ready or not, here we come!








No comments:
Post a Comment