The sun's so hot I forgot to go homeGuess I'll have to go now
Mexico Beach, that is! We just got home from eight glorious days at the beach! It was such a fun, relaxing time. It was long enough to unpack, spread out and really make a home away from home. Today is laundry day - which shouldn't take long because we had a great washer/dryer at the beach! We're all getting back into our summer routines - we've had two big trips back to back and now it's time to settle in for the rest of our summer. Only six more days until the big Peachtree 10K! The longest stretch I've run so far has been 4.4 miles, so I'm not quite up to 6.2, but I'm ready to try! Down 38.4 pounds.
Our borrowed beach house
Father's Day
Sunshine Merritt
Jumping for Joy!
Surfer Mason
Tiny Four Pew Wedding Chapel
Crooked Couple!
Me & the boys
Beach Couple
St Andrew State Park PCB
Mason on Mexico Beach Pier
Evening Stroll


Rest Time!
CARS 2
More Beach Couple
And finally, beach family...so thankful for such a great gift of vacation!





















1 comment:
Great pics!! Beach pics are always my favorites.
Post a Comment