Monday, December 08, 2008

I Can't Believe It's Christmas!

I can't believe it's Christmas!
I think I'm finally gettin' something
Can't believe it's Christmas,
My favorite time of year!





The SEC Championship Blimp!



The celebrated return of Rocky Mountain Christmas (otherwise known as Stone Mountain Christmas). We picked Mason up from school Friday and headed to the mountain. It was cold. And even colder on top of that giant mound of rock! But it was a lot of fun and it has become one of our family Christmas traditions now. Merritt slept practically the entire time we were there (didn't even wake up to eat)! When he finally got hungry, I tried to feed him in the darkened theater of the 4-D Polar Express movie (so warm), but all the 4-D noise spooked him, so off to the freezing mini-van we went. Still a very fun time overall! Who in the heck would be playing putt-putt in the 30 degree weather? We did!

No comments: