Monday, December 15, 2008

Blow Gabriel Blow

Who wants to be a nativity animal? Miles Avery: Me! Gets sent back.
Who wants to be a shepard? Miles Avery: Me! Gets sent back.
Who wants to be an angel? Miles Avery: Me!
And with a little assistance from Sara this time, Behold, an angel appeareth. And since he donned a sword, he must be Gabriel!



Mason was a Wise Man (but he thinks he was a shepard). I told him that shepards don't have such sparkly headbands or belts. He was not convinced.

And I broke out the Christmas pjs a little early - Mason had pj day at school last week and of course, Miles Avery couldn't be left out so it was pj day at home as well. You can't tell from this picture, but Christmas is wrapped and under the tree! Merry Christmas to Mommy!

2 comments:

Dani said...

If you want something done, Sara is the one to do it!;)

Anonymous said...

I would not share the biblical accounts of the angels with flaming swords!!

Nic