The boys are having a no tv week this week. It's part of their discipline for giant disobedience Sunday night (getting out of their beds at 1:30am to play in the living room). As soon as we handed down this consequence, I immediately regretted it (knowing that it's more of a punishment for me than for them)! But half-way into our week, we're all doing okay. They haven't even asked to watch that much (maybe one request from each of them so far). So we're trying to keep busy (without the aid of screen time) - here's what we've been up to...
Tummy Time 
Writing Time
2 comments:
LOL.... Maybe Miles likes watching Gracie since he can't watch any other TV;) Hope the week was good.
Wow, a whole week...that's hard to imagine around here. : ) I actually can imagine my girls getting up and playing in the night too. I'll let you know if they do the same thing your boys did.
Post a Comment