Friday, September 28, 2012

Blame It On the Boogie



September has flown by!  We enjoyed our long Labor Day weekend and our first holiday from big school.  We tye-dyed!  And then Merritt started school! He loves music time with Mrs. Julia!  I haven't stopped missing him yet.

Mason and Miles both participated in The Fun Run!  

 
 
 And then we left for a short camping trip and rafted the Hiawassee River!
It's been an up and down journey with Weight Watchers this month.  Down enough at the begining of the month to not have to pay, but used the rest of the month to gain, gain and gain some more.  Now it's the end of the month and I've got lots to get off before next week's first of the month weigh-in.  I talked to my leader this morning about the cycle I'm in - lose enough to be free, then gain, then lose enough again.  She said it happens with folks who've just hit lifetime.  But we had a great meeting today and I feel excited and energized about the Plan!  It's eight weeks of focus - with a different focus each week and I can totally do it! 

No comments: