Friday, February 10, 2012

It's On

It all comes down to this
You take your best shot, might miss
You take it anyway
You're gonna make your move today
Got the will, you'll find the way
To change the world someday
Grab this moment before it's gone
Today's your day


I'm sitting at the computer printing all the information I'll need in 16 short days when I run my first half-marathon - YIKES!  I'm so nervous and excited, unsure and confident, anxious and thrilled all at the same time.  I hope I'm ready.  I hope that it's a great experience.  I hope that Mitchell is proud of me.  I hope I don't get picked up by the sweepers (if you don't keep pace, sweepers pick you up and you don't get to finish)!  I'm down 63 lbs, 13 months into this process (hopefully down by a little more tomorrow morning when I weigh in).  The weight loss has been very up and down lately - two months of fighting with the same pounds!  I think I've had a good week - I'll know in the morning.

No comments: