Monday, December 19, 2011

It's Coming On Christmas

They're cutting down trees
Putting up reindeer and singing songs of joy and peace
I wish I had a river I could skate away on


Finally - a time to relax and enjoy the season!  We've been a busy little family recently - a 5K at Lake Lanier back in November, adopting a DOG, LEGO Star Wars Advent, Christmas parties all around, a trip to Alabama, and a Lessons and Carols service planned by Mitchell yesterday morning (that's where we took the picture).  But now -school is out - everyone is hanging out in their new pajamas and it's a great morning.

Our new dog is Belle.  We adopted her from the county shelter the day before Thanksgiving.  We had a "M" name all picked out, but we brought her home and Miles called her Belle and that was it!  She is such a sweet girl - completely trained, so good with the boys.  Our patience was rewarded and we got a dog that completely fits our family!  (She even runs with me!)

I'm 64.8 lbs lighter with 5.2 to go until I meet my goal.  What an amazing year this has been.  I feel great!  I'd like to get to goal in 2011, but will be okay with my progress if I'm not.  I started Weight Watchers on January 9th, 2011, so I still have a little time before my one year is up!





Christmas Pajama Boys

No comments: