Merritt is 3. We've been celebrating all week. If you ask him if he's a big boy, he'll tell you no, I tiny! Cute! And with the third birthday comes the potty training. We started last week and I know it feels like a process now, but it will happen - sooner than later. Miles has been a great helper - always going with us to the bathroom and keeping Merritt company and helping him pick out stickers for the potty. Merritt got a room makeover for his birthday - CARS 2. I thought painting over the gender neutral nursery would make me sad, but it didn't. It served us well and we're blessed with three handsome boys - no need for Merritt to live in purple, green and yellow just for nostalgia!Finn McMissle Blue
In other news, after two weeks of gaining, I lost 3 lbs this week for a total of 45.8. I booked our celebration trip to Disney for early November. I've got 24.2 lbs to go, but with the trip scheduled, I feel motivated! And I like to look at myself in pictures - shocker! I'm going to sort through my closet this week and weed some of my pre WW clothes - it's time!



No comments:
Post a Comment