Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mama He's Crazy

Crazy over me


And in my life is where he says


He always wants to be


I've never been so loved


He beats all I've ever seen


Mama, he's crazy


He's crazy over me

 
Mitch made sure I had a great Mother's Day.  The boys colored pictures, Mitch made French Toast, there were great presents and a fun trip to the State Botanical Gardens. 
Prior to Mother's Day, we received some bittersweet news.  Miles' preschool music teacher, Mrs. Cathy, went to heaven to live with Jesus unexpectedly Wednesday morning.  She orchestrated a wonderful Spring/Graduation program the previous Sunday and then we received the news in carpool pick-up Wednesday.  Miles is so excited for Mrs. Cathy - her new body, her new home in heaven.  It's a reminder to me how I'm also supposed to view eternity - expectantly, eagerly, anxious to meet my Savior. 
 
I will rejoice over Jerusalem
and take delight in my people;
the sound of weeping and of crying
will be heard in it no more...
Before they call I will answer;
while they are still speaking I will hear.
Isaiah 65:19,24
 
Some Mother's Day Shots:
 



No comments: