Monday, November 22, 2010

I Thank God For This Day






for the sun in the sky
for my mom and my dad
for my yummy apple pie






Today's the beginning of Thanksgiving Break and I'm thankful to have all of my boys home with me! I was pleasantly surprised to see in Mason's school homework that he has to make a list of things he's thankful for! I'm thankful for this week of rest for all of us. I'm thankful for friends who keep in touch faithfully. I'm thankful for a group who loves to eat, laugh & love! I'm thankful for shopping trips to the mall (and gift cards that make it guilt-free). I'm thankful for clothes (and friends) that sparkle. I'm thankful for boys who still want to cuddle (big & small). I'm thankful for Isaiah and the verses that still have me perplexed. I'm thankful for all that God has gifted me with (and still trying to be thankful for the things that don't seem much like gifts).

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: