Our first trip to Cagle's Family Farm!

Too bad it was a zillion degrees, though! I had visions of pictures with Merritt in his little denim overalls looking like a farmer! But we put shorts on everyone and sweated through the corn maze - Mason has been asking to go through one for years (there's a little one on our way to church). I found half-off tickets to a giant one in Canton and we set out after rest time on Sunday to test our skill level! There were two mazes - Miles was the leader for the first one and Mason led our team on the second one. There was also a jumping pillow which we'd never seen before, but I like it a lot better than the inflatable jumpies that you can never find your child in. A successful fall trip!

Merritt's new favorite phrase: I have an idea!
No comments:
Post a Comment