
Mason is 6 years old today. There is something about your first child's birthday - it's a celebration of their birth, obviously, but it's also a special day for a mom. It's the day I became a mother. It's the day I went from knowing
almost everything to knowing
absolutely nothing. It's the day Mitchell & I went from
cool, hip couple to parenthood. Such a journey - so many ups and downs. Here's a glimpse of Mason's
ups from this past year:
Mitch's Birthday trip to Disney World

Our Soccer Star
Pre K Graduation
Water Park Fun
Beach
Summer Brotherly Love
Big Wheels

Kindergarten

Tennis Class

Reading

More Beach

Park Time

Christmas Program

Being a parent has opened my heart in a way that I never could have imagined. I pray that I will treasure the time I have with Mason and the great gift that God given me. I love you, son!
Happy 6th Birthday!
1 comment:
Happy birthday Mason (and Melissa). Love the blog & pictures. God has truly blessed the entire family.
Post a Comment