Friday, July 10, 2009

Sing A Song

Sing, sing a song
Sing out loud
Sing out strong
Sing of good things not bad
Sing of happy not sad

Sing, sing a song
Make it simple to last
Your whole life long
Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear
Just sing, sing a song

La la la la la La la la la la la...
Sing, sing a song
Let the world sing along
Sing of love there could be
Sing for you and for me

I love A Capital Fourth on PBS. I actually recorded it and have watched it several times since the big day. The boys love watching the Sesame Street gang and I love watching the Jersey Boys performance. Another upside of watching it several times is that the boys have learned Sing and so I play it as loud as appropriate in the car and we all sing along with The Carpenters. Miles doesn't usually chime in until the la las, but what else can I expect from my little stubborn mirror child.

No comments: