Today is the first day of summer break (for us). Mason graduated from preschool last week with a year-end celebration last Friday. Here's his class:

And here's an action shot of his
performance:
I was a nervous wreck about putting Mason into school, but he had a great year and great teachers - an overall great experience! And now we're ready to begin a GREAT summer! Mason is already talking about hitting the beach (SPF 1 million, anyone?).
In other spring/summer news, the garden is coming right along. Farmer Miles tends it daily:
Merritt is constantly on the move - I do the finger sweep at least every hour on the hour! Miles was a paci baby, so he didn't really put anything in his mouth and when Mason was a baby, we had Dixie, so this new floor vigilance is really tiring (especially when I'm not supposed to be bending over)!
No comments:
Post a Comment