Friday, March 14, 2008

Big Man In Town

Mason had his four year old check-up today. And we got surprising good news - he's in the 50th percentile for both weight & height. In his short four years, we've dropped as low as the 5th percentile, so news of the 50th was a very big deal! I usually post pictures of the boys post-shot, but although I did take one of Mason, he seems a bit old for me to post those types of pictures (not so for post-tub pics)- so just ask him about his shot -he'll give you the full scoop!

I love going to the boys' well visits. There's something so reassuring about seeing their growth charted and their progress documented. It fulfills so many of my idols (control, good parenting, etc)!

1 comment:

Dani said...

Oh he looks so sweet and squeeky clean;) Congrats on the growth!