Saturday, December 16, 2006

We Are the Champions Part III

So this weekend in fantasy football world, my number 1, 10-3 Kitties take on my husband's number 5, 7-6 team. It's week two of the championships and it's win or go home. The winner of our game goes on to the the final championship game - and I've got to tell you, the stakes are quite high. The Kitties must win. What's the point of being number 1 for most of the season if you can't bring it home at the end of the season? It's crunch time. This one is for all the marbles. There will be no living with the winner - it's a long time until next season. Check back Tuesday to see who moves on and who goes home. Failure is not an option.

3 comments:

keri said...

so this means that one of you will be moving out after tomorrow's games? wow...so intense...you fantasy football players.

Anonymous said...

you need to talk with my hubby-he's interested in joining the fun-I guess he'll have to wait till next season-!

Anonymous said...

OK dude it's Tuesday who won what's up? Will the Kitties be partying down like there's no tomorrow...I can't take this anticipation...I must go to the AJC and see who won. BTW we are so jealous that you got to meet McQueen he is a big star around here.